Cloud Storage Services Wilmington
The widespread use of the cloud has changed the way business is done in Delaware and throughout the world. Businesses do most of their work online, meaning offices can avoid bulky filing cabinets full of physical files—and with cloud storage services, they don’t even need high capacity on site server storage capabilities.
What Exactly is the Cloud?
Simply put, the cloud is a system of offsite servers that individuals and businesses use to store their digital files and media. The servers are managed by a hosting company, and individuals/companies buy or rent digital space from them.
An individual may use cloud storage to store their photos and music, rather than storing that information on their phone. A business may use the cloud to store essential documents and data.
The responsibility of server maintenance and ensuring that users have constant access to their stored information falls on the hosting company.
Has the Cloud Changed the Way We Do Business in New Castle County?
The cloud has greatly impacted the way companies do business. Several benefits of using the cloud to store business information are:
- Scalability: you only pay for the amount of storage you use
- Natural disaster protection: servers are kept secure and backed up
- Remote access: anyone in the company can log in and access information from anywhere
- Increased security: hosting companies take extreme measures to keep all data secure
- Easy file sharing: one document hosted offsite can be accessed by anyone granted access
- Reduced power/maintenance costs: you don’t have to pay for server maintenance or energy use
Get Free Quotes on Cloud Storage Services for Your Delaware Business
Looking for a secure cloud storage service provider in your part of New Castle County? Call us at (302) 450-1889 or fill out the form on the left and we’ll help you find a secure and affordable solution for your digital storage needs.